Opportunities for releasing compassion at Shady Grove.
Serve the Local Community
- Preparing and serving meals at Bethesda and Ward Street shelters – Charles Fitzgerald
- Preparing and serving Meals4Missions – Linda Robinson
- Preparing and serving Soup for the Soul meals for Food Pantry clients (1st Thursday of each month) – Ron Stroup
- Assisting with the Food Pantry – Bob & Becky Huber
- Serving at New Story Church the last Sunday of the month (Shady Students) – Kelsey Hart
- Packing and delivering Bags of Blessings to needy families when school is out – Kimberly Thompson
- Pack-A-Backpack for local needy students – Connie Smith
- Christmas Party for Local Kids in Need (December) – Connie Smith
- Purchase Angel tree gifts for local school children and seniors.
Serve the World
- Building Teams to Costa Rica – Reggie Baugess and Randy Brice
- Rice and Beans Teams to Costa Rica – Pastor Leigh
- Medical Teams to the Dominican Republic – Pastor Tom
- Humanitarian Teams to Guatemala – Pastor Leigh
If you have an idea for Releasing Compassion into the world, contact Pastor Tom at 336-260-5634.
Together God can use us to change lives by alleviating poverty!